Karma Health is working in partnership with Rajpur Rural Municipality in western Nepal to prototype a model of dependable, low-cost healthcare for Nepal’s municipalities. Karma Health and ASHA-Japan are working jointly to implement comprehensive healthcare programs in Rajpur. We are currently looking for a committed and humble individual to contribute on implementation of the First Aid project in rural Nepal.
Location: Rajpur Rural Municipality, Deukhuri, Dang, Lumbini Province, Nepal
1. Lead implementation of first aid program in Rajpur
· Lead implementation of first-aid program in Rajpur Rural Municipality, Dang.
· Train and support Community Health Workers on first aid and related projects.
· Lead conduction of first aid training to school students, FCHVs and wider community.
· Coordinate with health professionals, teachers, and other stakeholders at Rajpur.
2. Monitor and report progress
· Analyze the progress of first aid project and prepare reports.
· Disseminate the updates of the program to relevant team members and stakeholders.
· Health Assistant or Staff Nurse, or higher education/training (necessary)
· Strong passion to improve healthcare in rural Nepal (necessary)
· Willing to travel to schools and healthcenters in remote regions (necessary)
· Familiarity with common office software, tools (necessary)
· Candidates from Dang-deukhuri or nearby will be prioritized
Submit your CV/Resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit Karma Health office Gangadi-6, Rajpur Dang within office hours with your application along with a photocopy of academic certificates.
Application Deadline: March 4, 2022
Karma Health is working in partnership with Rajpur Rural Municipality in western Nepal to prototype a model of dependable, low-cost healthcare for Nepal’s municipalities.